Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07541 993189. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email email@example.com.
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Call 07960 609275.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email email@example.com.
- Dunbabin, Dunbabin Road, L16. Call 0151 722 2065.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Call 07940 759125. Please email expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Contact Greenbank allotment online.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. The waiting list is open. Call 0151 475 0194 or email email@example.com.
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 0151 521 3886.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email email@example.com. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit our website, contact us online or call 07599 9642022.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Please enquire through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Call Colin Thulburn on 07853 352714. Email email@example.com. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Enquire through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sturdee Rd. Email email@example.com.
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thingwall Road, L15. Email: email@example.com. Waiting list open.
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. 0151 286 8842.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Email email@example.com.
The cost for an allotment is £40 per year for a standard plot or £20 per year for over 60s.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above. You can also visit the Association of Liverpool Allotments website for more information.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building onto your allotment plot, you will need to complete the allotment building application form.
Struggling to find an allotment?
Are you looking for an area of land to grow your own fruit and vegetables? Are you an owner of private land who is willing to give it up for food growing?
Landshare is a national website where you can search for land in a particular area or offer land you would like to share with people who enjoy gardening and growing their own food.
To find out more and become a member visit the Landshare website.
Please note that the land advertised on Landshare is not owned by the council.