Our brand new membership for young people, Activ8, is launching soon – and to give you a taste of what’s to come we’ve decided to make all activities this October half term absolutely FREE.
From Monday 23rd to Friday 27th October come along to any of our participating centres where there’ll be a range of fun activities for children aged 8 to 16.
From pool inflatable fun to multi-sports activities and team games, there’ll be loads happening across our centres.
And that’s not all! Some of our centres will be running exercise classes including Clubbercise, Zumba and our popular Spin sessions to get you moving!
If that’s still not enough, you can also swim during our public and family swim times and get stuck in at the gym all for FREE. Just make sure you check out centre timetables online for swim times.
To ensure your safety, there are a few little rules:
- To use the pool inflatables, you’ll need to do a swim test so we know you can swim.
- To take part in Spin sessions, you’ll need to be at least 4’11 tall and complete a Par Q medical form.
- To use the gym, you’ll need to have a free induction first before you can use the kit. You must be at least 4'7 tall.
- Gym hours are 9am-4pm unaccompanied, or with a responsible adult from 4pm.
And don’t forget to bring plenty of drinks and snacks – or lunch if you’re planning on staying for multiple sessions.
So, if you’re ready to get fit and have fun this October half term, just book your place at the centre where you want to do the activities or give us a call on 0151 233 5433. Booking will be on a first come, first served basis.
You can still turn up on the day (first come, first served) but we can’t guarantee there’ll be any places left as we expect it to be busy.
All activities are for ages 8+ unless otherwise stated.
Please note that Garston's camp is full day attendance.
- Mon 10am-11am – Multi Sports (8-12 years)
- Mon 11am-12pm – Multi Sports (12-16 years)
- Tue 2pm-2.45pm – Pool Inflatable Fun (8-16 years)
- Wed 10am-11am – Multi Sports (8-12 years)
- Wed 11am-12pm – Multi Sports (12-16 years)
- Thurs 2pm-2.45pm – Pool Inflatable Fun (8-16 years)
- Fri 4pm-5pm - Football
- Tue 12pm-1pm – Football Tournament
- Tue 1pm-2pm – Team Games
- Tue 2pm-3pm – Short Tennis
- Wed 12pm-1pm – Dodgeball
- Wed 1pm-2pm – Kwik Cricket
- Wed 2pm-3pm – Basketball
- Thurs 2pm-3pm – Circus Skills
- Thurs 3pm-4pm - Halloween Games
- Thurs 4pm-5pm – Halloween Roller Disco
- Mon 11.30am-11.50am – Circuit
- Mon 12pm-12.20pm – Clubbercise
- Mon 12.30pm-12.50pm – Spin
- Mon 12.30pm-12.50pm – Clubbercise
- Mon 1pm-1.20pm – Spin
- Mon 1.30-1.50pm – Circuit
- Mon 1.30pm-2.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Mon 2.30pm-3.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Wed 11.30-11.50 – Circuit
- Wed 12pm-12.20 – Spin
- Wed 12.30-12.50 – Clubbercise
- Wed 12.30-12.50 – Spin
- Wed 1pm-1.20pm – Circuit
- Wed 1.30pm-1.50 – Clubbercise
- Wed 1.30pm-2.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Wed 2.30pm-3.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Fri 11.30-11.50 – Circuit
- Fri 12pm-12.20pm – Clubbercise
- Fri 12.30-12.50 – Spin
- Fri 12.30-12.50 – Circuit
- Fri 1pm-1.20pm – Spin
- Fri 1.30pm-1.50 – Clubbercise
- Fri 1.30pm-2.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Fri 2.30pm-3.15pm – Pool Inflatable
- Tue 1.15pm-2.15pm – Pool Inflatable (8-16 years)
- Tue 2.30pm-3.30pm – Pool Inflatable family session (children must be accompanied by a paying adult £4)
- Fri 1.15pm-2.15pm – Pool Inflatable (8-16 years)
- Fri 2.30pm-3.30pm – Pool Inflatable family session (children must be accompanied by a paying adult £4)
You must attend our camp for the full day.
- Mon 9.30am-10am – Dodgeball
- Mon 10am-11am - Dodgeball
- Mon 11am-12pm – Kick Rounders
- Mon 12.30pm-1.30pm – Benchball
- Mon 1.30pm-2.30pm – Capture the Flag
- Tue 9.30am-10am – Fun Games
- Tue 10am-11am – Team Games
- Tue 11am-12pm – Handball
- Tue 12.30pm-1.30pm – Rounders
- Tue 1.30pm-2.30pm – Basketball
- Wed 10am-11am – Pool Inflatable
- Wed 11am-12pm – Short Tennis
- Wed 12.30pm-1.30pm – Football
- Wed 1.30pm-2.30pm – Kwik Cricket
- Thurs 9.30am-10am – Football
- Thurs 10am-11am – Dodgeball
- Thurs 11am-12pm – Team Games
- Thurs 12.30pm – 1.30pm – Basketball
- Thurs 1.30pm-2.30pm – Short Tennis
- Fri 9.30am-10am – Table Tennis
- Fri 10am-11am – Football
- Fri 11am-12pm – Team Games
- Fri 12.30pm-1.30pm – Capture the Flag
- Fri 1.30pm-2.30pm Hall Inflatable
Water flume is also available at Garston for ages 8-16 daily at the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 12pm-4pm
- Tuesday 12pm-3.30pm
- Friday 12pm-2pm
- Tue 9.30am-10.30am – Boxercise (13+ years)
- Mon 12.30pm-2pm – Flume (8-16 years)
- Mon 2.45pm-4.30pm – Flume (8-16 years)
- Wed 1pm-1.30pm – Boogie Bounce (5-16 years)
- Wed 1.30pm-2pm – Boogie Bounce (5-16 years)
- Wed 12.15pm-1.15pm – Pool Inflatable (8-16 years)
- Wed 2.15pm-3.30pm – Pool Inflatable (8-16 years)
- Thurs 12.30pm-2pm – Flume (8-16 years)
- Thurs 2.45pm-4.30pm – Flume (8-16 years)