Tell us about a change in your circumstances

If you are in the process of applying for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, or already receive it, we need to know if your circumstances change straight away as it could affect what you are entitled to. 

You can tell us about the following if:

  • Your income or benefits change -  or the income or benefits of anyone living with you change.
  • Your capital, savings or investments change.
  • Your rent or landlord change.
  • There is a birth or death in your household.
  • You move to another address within the city. Please note: We do not need to know if you move from one hostel to another.
  • Anyone moves into or out of your home, including lodgers and sub-tenants.
  • You are no longer entitled to claim.
  • You no longer wish to claim.

Tell us about a change of circumstance online

Come2gether logo