Bins & Recycling
Where to recycle your Christmas tree
Recycle your real Christmas tree by leaving it at one of our handy drop off points between Boxing Day and 31st January 2017. You can also take trees to one of the local recycling centres.
The drop off points are at:
- L4: Stanley Park car park.
- L5: Everton Park, Viewing Platform, Netherfield Road North.
- L7: Newsham Park, Gardener’s Drive (Sheil Road end).
- L8: Sefton Park, Review Field, Ullet Road Gate.
- L11: Croxteth Park, Oak Lane car park.
- L15: Wavertree Park Tennis Centre car park.
- L17: Otterspool car park (the first car park).
- L18: Calderstones Park, Calderstones Road car park.
- L18: Calderstones Park, Yew Tree Road car park.
- L18: Menlove Avenue/Menlove Gardens triangle.
- L19: Long Lane Recreation Ground, Garston.
- L24: Alderfield Road, Speke, by Millwood.
- L25: Kings Drive central reservation by Sainsburys.
- L25: Woolton Road, Boys Club car park.