Non-profit and charity rate relief

Charity and amateur community sports clubs

Charity and registered amateur sports clubs can apply for charitable relief, which can reduce the bill by 80 per cent.  We also have discretion to remit all or part of the remaining 20 per cent on such properties.

How to apply

Read the guidance notes on charity relief criteria.

Apply online for mandatory charity relief

OR

download, complete and return the mandatory charity relief form.

Non-profit organisations

You can apply for discretionary relief which may reduce your bill by up to 100 per cent.  These include charitable, philanthropic, religious, educational, social welfare, science, literature and fine arts.

How to apply

Apply online for discretionary rate relief

OR

 Download, complete and return the discretionary rate relief form.