Business and street trading
Trading at markets and farmers markets
Our casual markets include: Garston, Great Homer Street, Monument Place and Tuebrook.
Applying for a stall at a casual market
Casual traders wishing to attend one of the casual markets must arrive at your chosen market between 7am and 8am. You must bring the following:
- An original Public Liability document to the sum of £5m.
- Two forms of identification – one photographic (passport or driving licence) and a utility bill issued within the previous three months.
- The name and address on the identification must be the same as on your insurance.
You will be required to complete a registration form on the day, which the Market Manager will provide you with.
The following charges apply:
- Garston - £4.92 per metre (£1.50 per foot frontage).
- Great Homer Street - £6.89 per metre (£2.10 per foot frontage).
- Monument Place - £4.10 per metre (£1.25 per foot frontage).
- Tuebrook - £6.89 per metre (£2.10 per foot frontage).
Permanent indoor markets
Stalls on St Johns Market and Great Homer Street indoor market are let by tender. If you are interested in applying for a stall in either market, you can:
Contact the Market Manager on 0151 233 5502.
To apply for a stall on a farmers market, contact Liverpool Markets Team on 07720 829985 or 0151 233 5502 for an application form.
The charge for a stall on any farmers market is £35 per stall, per market day.