Liverpool Private Rented Sector Forum
The Liverpool Private Rented Sector Forum (PRSF) exists to improve communication between landlords, property managers and the council.
Who can attend?
Any landlord or agent operating within the city can attend the meetings.
When are meetings held?
Meeting are held twice a year in Liverpool. Speakers talk about issues to do with the private housing sector. The next meeting is arranged for 10th May at 4.30pm in Liverpool Town Hall. Places are limited so please call Karen Locke or Nicky Edwards on 0151 233 0217 to book your place.
Presentations from 10th May 2017 meeting
- The Whitechapel Centre Private Renting Bond Scheme 2017
- Tackling Empty Homes in Liverpool
- Housing and Planning Act 2016
- Management Regulations for Managing Agents
- Private Sector Landlord Forum 10th May 2017 Benefits Service Update
Get in touch
Contact us if you would like more information about the Private Sector Rented Forum.