Budgets and finance
Transparency in Local Government
Payments of invoices to vendors over £500
Liverpool City Council is committed to transparency and demonstrating value for money.
Whether it is maintaining public buildings, providing social care support, transporting children to school, cleaning up grotspots or putting on major events - the city council commissions a wide range of external organisations to help it deliver services.
We are now reporting and providing details of invoices over £500 made for the supply of goods and services. Also included are limited details of social care and expenses payments.
This is so that you know where your money is being spent, and for better scrutiny of spending.
We aim to get the best value and operate fair and open competition by following transparent and auditable procedures in all tendering and contracting activity.
The monthly reports are published in the following formats:
XLS to allow the manipulation of information.
PDF to allow the information to be printed.
They include details of the service area incurring the expense, the invoice posting date, the system generated document number, amount and the vendor (supplier).
The monthly reports will be published within 30 days of the month end.
We are unable to give details of which organisations or individuals have received payments in some circumstances. Examples include foster carers, people receiving social care payments, employee expenses and commercially sensitive data.
- Expenditure report May 2016 (pdf)
- Expenditure report May 2016 (xls)
- Expenditure report April 2016 (pdf)
- Expenditure report April 2016 (xls)
- Expenditure report March 2016 (pdf)
- Expenditure report March 2016 (xls)
- Expenditure report February 2016 (pdf)
- Expenditure report February 2016 (xls)
- Expenditure report January 2016 (pdf)
- Expenditure report January 2016 (xls)