Key statistics and data
Indices of Deprivation
The Index of Multiple Deprivation 2015: A Liverpool analysis
The Indices of Deprivation measure different aspects of deprivation and are combined to provide the overall Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD). The IMD provides an overall score of deprivation and ranks every small area in England according to their relative deprivation.
About the report
This report provides an analysis of the data for Liverpool and compares Liverpool's levels of deprivation with the Liverpool City Region, Core Cities and England.
The report provides analysis of the following themes:
- The overall Index of Multiple Deprivation.
- Employment Deprivation Income Deprivation.
- Health Deprivation and Disability.
- Education Skills and Training Deprivation.
- Living Environment Deprivation.
- Barriers to Housing and Services.
- Liverpool Wards Analysis.
- Executive Summary 2015
- Full report 2015
- Indices of deprivation report 2010
- Indices of deprivation report 2007
You can find out more about the indices of deprivation on the Gov.UK website.