Adult services and health
The Local Account is our way of explaining how we are performing in Adult Services and Health.
It builds on existing quality assurance and outcomes frameworks and other annual reports so that people using the city’s adult social care services have a clear picture of how they are delivered, how they have improved, and the challenges we face in the future.
The next Local Account is currently being written (June 2015).
If you would like to give us any feedback you can:
- Use our online Have Your Say form.
- Email us at DIS@liverpool.gov.uk.
- Call 0151 233 3000 and ask the advisor to input details of your comment into our database.
- Visit a One Stop Shop and ask the advisor to input the details of your comment into our database.
- Pick up a Have Your Say form from any One Stop Shop and other city council reception points.