Keep me posted

Our free email alerts service will help keep you connected to the things that matter to you.

Enter your email address to get started or to edit your account.

Anti social behaviour

Report anti social behaviour

If anti-social behaviour is causing alarm or distress to you or the community where you live you should report it.

For anti-social behaviour and neighbourhood disputes you can:

What are we doing to reduce anti-social behaviour?

If you would like to find out what we are doing to reduce anti-social behaviour and crime in Liverpool, please visit Citysafe, Liverpool’s Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership.

Contact Us