Private rented accommodation
Additional safety checks
When you find your property make sure you:
- Check your gas engineer is registered.
- Check that your property has a Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
Landlord details – how to add or change them
For details to be displayed in this search, landlords can choose to sign up for either of these schemes:
You can also ask for your details to be changed by emailing us.
- CLASS Accredited
- This scheme gives public recognition to good landlords. Find out more.
- Voluntary Register
- Landlords on this register have given us their property and contact details. Find out more.
- Landlord Prosecutions
- Indicates if a landlord has been prosecuted in the last 12 months.
- Blue Watch Accredited
- The Blue Watch symbol is the sign of a safer property. Find out more.