Leisure, parks & events
Allotment rent notice
From 1st January 2017 allotment plot rental charges will increase. View our 2017-18 rent notice to find out more.
Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07823 554867 between 9am-4pm to enquire about plot availability.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email email@example.com.
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Email email@example.com or visit our website.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dunbabin, Beauclair Drive/Childwall Road, L15. Visit our website.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Please email expressions of interest to email@example.com
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Contact Greenbank allotment online.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. The waiting list is open. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 0151 521 3886.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email email@example.com.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit our website, contact us online or call 07599 9642022.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Email email@example.com.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Visit our website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The secretary is at the allotment site between 10am and 2pm the first Saturday of each month (entrance from Barlows Lane).
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Enquire through email@example.com.
- Sturdee Rd. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email email@example.com.
- Thingwall Road, L15. If you'd like to go on our waiting list call into the site shop which is open from 11.30am to 2pm on Sundays.
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. Call 0151 222 9454 (answer machine) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email email@example.com.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost for an allotment for 2017 is £43 per year for a standard plot or £21.50 per year for over 60s. This will increase in 2018 to £50 per year for a standard plot or £25.00 per year for over 60s.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above. You can also visit the Association of Liverpool Allotments website for more information.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building onto your allotment plot, please read the guidance.