Liverpool allotment list
- Adlam, Adlam Road, L9. Call 07541 993189. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Allerton, Keswick Road, L18. Email email@example.com.
- Ashfield, Brookside Avenue, L14. Visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel House Farm, Brunswick Street, L19 (waiting list open). Visit our website.
- Dingle Vale, Buckland Street, L17. Email email@example.com.
- Dunbabin, Dunbabin Road, L16. Visit our website or call 0151 722 2065.
- Edge Lane, Mill Road, L13. Call 07843 934466. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Grandison, Grandison Road, L4. Call 07940 759125. Please email expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, L17. Contact Greenbank allotment online.
- Harthill, Harthill Road, L18. The waiting list is open. Email email@example.com.
- Higher Lane, L9. Call 0151 521 3886.
- Lister Drive, Brainerd Street, L13. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Menlove Avenue, Vale Road, L25. Call Kerry Peacock on 0151 421 0222 or 07969 881270.
- Marlborough Road, L13. Call 07746 095135. Email email@example.com. Plots available and waiting list open.
- Mersey Road, L17. Visit our website, contact us online or call 07599 9642022.
- Park Hill Community Allotments Association, Park Hill, Dingle, L8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pitville Avenue, L18. Call 0151 722 7834.
- Seeds Lane, Barlows Lane, L9. Visit our website or email: email@example.com. The secretary is at the allotment site between 10am and 2pm the first Saturday of each month (entrance from Barlows Lane).
- Sefton Park, Greenbank Lane, L17. Enquire through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sturdee Rd. Email email@example.com
- Sudley, North Sudley Road, L17. For enquiries about the waiting list at Sudley please call 0151 233 6365 or email Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thingwall Road, L15. If you'd like to go on our waiting list call into the site shop which is open from 11.30am to 2pm on Sundays.
- Walton Hall Park (in the park) L9. 0151 286 8842.
- Wavertree, Childwall Road, L16. Email email@example.com.
- Wharncliffe, Eastcliffe Road, L13. Visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost for an allotment is £41 per year for a standard plot or £20.50 per year for over 60s.
How to apply
Each allotment society is responsible for allocating allotments and managing their waiting list, if they have one.
If you are interested in a plot, or finding out more, please contact the individual allotment representative using the contact details from the list above. You can also visit the Association of Liverpool Allotments website for more information.
Making changes to your existing allotment?
If you are planning to erect a building onto your allotment plot, please read the guidance.