Want to hold an event in Liverpool?
Every year hundreds of festivals and events take place in Liverpool's parks, public spaces and city centre sites. As an event organiser, you are responsible for the planning, organisation and operation of your event.
Culture Liverpool has a dedicated Events Team that take responsibility and undertake all aspects of the planning and implementation of large scale outdoor events across a variety of environments including heritage sites, parkland, maritime and urban areas. This includes:
- Event Management
- Health & Safety
- Local Services Procurement
- Feasibility Studies
- Calculating Capacities
- Crowd Management and Dynamics
- Emergency Evacuation and Contingency Strategies
- Security and Steward Management
- Traffic and Parking Management
- Location Advice
- Media, PR & Marketing
- Public Transport Co-ordination & Liaison
- Concession & Market Management
- Local Accommodation
For further advice and information about holding your event in Liverpool, please contact Culture Liverpool.