Street parties

Want to hold a street party?

For major events such as Royal weddings or Jubilee celebrations, the council allows street parties to take place across the city.

For events such as these the council may cover the cost for carrying out the legal closure for a small residential street party, although we do require public liability insurance.

When such celebrations are due to take place, we will publish details on this website about how to apply for road closures and insurance and any other information you may need to be aware of.

Keep me posted vertical logo