Calderstones is a stunning 94 acre family park in South Liverpool boasting woodland, lake and fields, with botanical and historical interest.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
The park has beautiful ornamental gardens which include Japanese, old English and flower themes. It also has:
- Children’s playground (swings, roundabout, slide, see-saw, activity net, spring mobiles, interactive play unit, multi play area).
- Picnic area.
- A one thousand year old oak tree.
- Walled garden.
- Tennis courts which play host to the annual Liverpool Parks Tennis Tournament.
- Mansion house, stable block and coach house gallery.
- Angling (registration permit required).
- Café and public toilets.
- Car parks at Yew Tree and Calderstones Road entrances.
- Active friends group.
- Main park
- 24 hours a day, all year around.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park from Calderstones Road (off Menlove Avenue), Allerton Road, Harthill Road and Yew Tree Road.
- The nearest train station is Mossley Hill.