Everton Park is a modern Green Flag park created in the early 1980s.
Park image gallery
View on map
Facilities and attractions
The park features an attractive walled garden with pebble mosaics depicting wildlife which can be found in the garden.
- Provides an invaluable learning and recreational experience for local community.
- A natural habitat for wildlife in an inner city.
- Two small lakes.
- Nature garden.
- Grassland meadows and woodland.
- Opportunity to go pond dipping and bird watching.
- Rock types of interest to amateur geologists.
- Accessible sensory garden planted with fruit, herbs and decorative plants.
- Active parks friends group.
- Main park
- Open all year round. Access to the nature garden is currently limited. If you would like to make arrangements to visit the nature garden call 233 3001.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- Situated on the Everton Hill between Great Homer Street and Everton Road and Heyworth Street.
- The nearest train station is Liverpool Lime Street (1.0 miles).