This historic park of just under 7 hectares (17 acres) is at the heart of the Norris Green district of Liverpool.
It is the site of Norris Green Mansion, former home of Liverpool bankers and at one time a Lord Mayor. The house was demolished in the 1930's, with only the Stableyard wall (a listed building), magnificent mature trees and old walled garden wall to show its former use. There's also a range of Trim Trail exercise equipment in the park.
Open all year round, 24 hours a day.
Access to the park is via Lorenzo Drive or Broad Lane.