Otterspool Promenade is a stunning riverside walk and accompanying area of Green Flag parkland in South Liverpool.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
With beautiful views across the River Mersey, the promenade is an ideal place to go for a stroll, walk the dog, cycle or just relax. It also has:
- Children’s playground (swings, climbing frame, spinning dish, climbing net, see-saw.
- Hills and parkland suitable for kite flying.
- Bars and restaurants (The Otters Pool and The Britannia Inn).
- Main park
- Open all year round, 24 hours a day.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park from Aigburth Road
- The nearest train station is Aigburth (0.6 miles).