Princes Park is a Grade II* historic park in Toxteth.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
As well as beautiful parkland and fishing lake, historical features include:
- Foundations of the former Grade 2 listed boathouse.
- Sunburst entrance gates which represent the sun’s rays.
- Gravestone of Judy the donkey, dated 1926, who gave ’21 years of service’ providing children with rides around the park.
- Angling (registration permit required).
- Children's play area (swings, rotational climber, junior slide, see-saw, climbing frame, spring mobile).
- Main park
- Open all year round.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park from Princes Road, Windermere Terrace, and Belvadere Road.
- The nearest train station is Edge Hill (0.8 miles).