Reynolds Park is a beautiful 14 acre Green Flag park set within the Woolton conservation area of South Liverpool.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
A place to enjoy passive recreation and contemplation you can also enjoy features such as:
- A walled garden with herbaceous borders and beautiful Dahlia displays.
- Woodland areas and Rhododendron lined footpaths.
- A wildflower meadow.
- A quarry (closed to the public but available for biological research).
- A sunken garden.
- A Topiary garden.
- A Ha-ha.
- Lawns used for picnics and family entertainment.
- Natural play area.
- Main park
- 24 hours a day, all year around.
- Walled Garden
- April-September daily from 10am-5.45pm. October-March daily from 10am-3.45pm. Closed Bank Holidays.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- The main access is on Church Road, L25. Other entrances are from Woolton Hill Road and Woolton Park.
- The nearest train station is Hunts Cross (2.1 miles).