This 111 acre park is listed as Grade II by English Heritage with major historic features.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
Whether relaxing on the grass, playing sport or just taking a leisurely stroll around the lake, Stanley Park has something for everyone.
- Grade 2 listed Isla Gladstone Conservatory.
- Park lakes.
- Angling (registration permit required).
- Grand sandstone pavilions.
- Flower beds and rose garden.
- Wildlife habitats.
- Stanley Park Evangelical Church, over one hundred years old and sits on the corner of the park, between Everton and Liverpool Football Clubs.
- Active park friends group.
- Play area (swings, multi play area, roundabout, see-saw).
- Main park
- Daily from 6am-9.30pm
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park at Walton Lane and Anfield Road.
- The nearest train station is Kirkdale (0.5 miles).