This 111 acre park is listed as Grade II* by English Heritage with major historic features.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
Whether relaxing on the grass, playing sport or just taking a leisurely stroll around the lake, Stanley Park has something for everyone.
- Green Flag Award and Green Heritage Award winning site.
- Grade II listed Isla Gladstone Conservatory.
- Park lakes.
- Angling (registration permit required).
- Grand sandstone pavilions.
- Flower beds and rose garden.
- Wildlife habitats.
- Stanley Park Evangelical Church, over one hundred years old and sits on the corner of the park, between Everton and Liverpool Football Clubs.
- Active park friends group.
- Play area (swings, multi play area, roundabout, see-saw).
- Main park
- Daily from 6am-9.30pm.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park at Walton Lane and Anfield Road.
- The nearest train station is Kirkdale (0.5 miles).