This 130 acre park is popular with local residents in the Walton area of Liverpool and is home to Liverpool’s annual Military Show.
Park image gallery
View on map
Facilities and attractions
- A lake inhabited by carps, bream, tench, roaches and perches, ideal for anglers (registration permit required).
- A small pond which is used for model boats.
- Children’s play area (swings, multi-plays, roundabout, see-saw, rocking unit, games area).
- Football pitches.
- Fitness trail around the park, with a range of keep fit stations and suggested exercises. One complete loop around the fitness trail is 3.25km.
- Active park friends group.
- Main park
- Open all year round.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park from Walton Hall Avenue.
- The nearest train station is Rice Lane (2.0 miles).