This 130 acre park is popular with local residents in the Walton area of Liverpool.
Park image gallery View on map
Facilities and attractions
- A lake inhabited by carps, bream, tench, roaches and perches, ideal for anglers (registration permit required).
- A small pond which is used for model boats.
- Children’s play area (swings, multi-plays, roundabout, see-saw, rocking unit, games area).
- Football pitches.
- Fitness trail around the park, with a range of keep fit stations and suggested exercises. One complete loop around the fitness trail is 3.25km.
- Active park friends group.
- Main park
- Open all year round.
How to get there
- Foot and road
- You can access the park from Walton Hall Avenue.
- The nearest train station is Rice Lane (2.0 miles).