Easter bank holiday opening hours
Some centres will be closed, or open for reduced hours over the bank holiday weekend. View opening hours
Whether you're super active, at the start of your journey or slowing things down, you'll find classes and activities to suit you. From express sessions for those short on time to inclusive sports for people who experience barriers to doing physical activity. Help us make Liverpool the most active city, and we'll help you reach your goals.
Activ8 Easter holiday activities run from Monday 26th March to Friday 6th April and are free to Active8 Direct Debit and concession members.
Activ8 is our young person's membership scheme with access to swimming, classes, activities and more. Join at your local centre.
Swim Academy is our learn to swim programme for children and follows the ASA framework. Find out more on our website.
Whatever your age or experience, Liverpool Tennis Centre provides a range of coaching sessions for you and your family.
As an LJMU student you can apply for free off-peak membership at Lifestyles.
Speedo's Core Essential Range is available to buy from Lifestyles centres with swimming facilities.
- Lifestyles Alsop, 1 Walton Village, L4 6RW
- 39 Wellington Road, Liverpool, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Austin Rawlinson, Speke, L24 0TR
- Lifestyles Cardinal Heenan, Honeysgreen Lane, L12 9HZ
- Lifestyles Croxteth, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
- Garston Lifestyles, Long Lane, L19 6PE
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
- Lifestyles Everton Park, Great Homer Street, L5 5PH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
- Lifestyles Millennium, Ground and First Floor Millennium House, Victoria Street, L1 6JD
- Lifestyles Park Road, Steble Street, L8 6QH
- Lifestyles Peter Lloyd, Bankfield Road, Liverpool L13 0BQ
- Lifestyles Walton, Walton Hall Avenue, L4 9XP
- Wavertree Athletics Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE