Auto External Defibrillation (AED) course
About the course (REF: RLSS/AED)
This course covers the following:
- Why use an auto external defibrillator?
- CPR and safety when using an AED.
- Guidelines for using an AED.
- Placement of pads.
- Using AED in a pool or wet environment.
- What to store with an AED
How to apply
Choose a course date below and submit the application form.
There will be an individual assessment of AED skills by the course tutor along with a question and answer session on CPR and AED.
Please supply your own pen, pad and highlighter pen.
Venue and times
All courses take place at Austin Rawlinson Sports Centre, L24 0TR and start from 12pm-4pm.
Professional Body: Royal Lifesaving Society
|29||9th March 2017|
|30||20th July 2017|
|31||16th November 2017|
|32||7th December 2017|