- Adult swimming lessons on Monday 27th March have been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- We are extending our public swim hours for 2 weeks from Monday 27th March to Friday 7th April. This is due to school sessions being cancelled. The swim timetable will be updated to reflect these temporary changes.
These are our centre and gym opening hours. For public swim and class times, view the timetables.
Steam room opening hours
- Monday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-22.00
- Tuesday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-21.30
- Wednesday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-21.30
- Thursday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-20.30
- Friday: 08.00-09.00 | 12.00-13.00 | 15.00-20.30
- Saturday: 08.00-13:30
- Sunday: 08.30-13:30
- Women only session on Thursday 20.30-21.30
- Classes: £5.50 (£4.40 Junior/60+). Prices will vary for activities led by 3rd parties and are detailed on timetables where applicable.
- Swim: £4.00 (£2.30 for Juniors/60+. Free under 8)
- Gym: £6.60 (3.30 Junior/60+)
- Gym Induction: £8.00 (£4.00 Junior/60+)
- Steam: £5.50 (£3.50 60+)
Facilities and information
Our 25m pool has a depth of 0.90m to 1.80m and average temperature of 29°C. The small learner pool is 0.50m to 0.8m deep with an average temperature of 31°C. Children must be accompanied by an adult (one to one for children under 4, two to one for children between 4-7).
Our gym has the latest cardiovascular equipment and weight stations. The minimum age and height for using cardio equipment is 8 years and 4ft 7 inches (140cm).
Relax and sweat it out in our steam room. Please note the facility is closed when school swims are in session.
You can purchase items such as armbands, goggles, trainer seats, swim nappies and more at reception. Vending machines stocked with snacks and hot and cold drinks are also on site.
- Lifestyles Ellergreen, Carr Lane, L11 2XY