Loop Line maintenance - 22nd January 2018 for four weeks
The pathway between Greenwich Road and Helsby Road to the rear of Ealing Rd, L9 0LR will be closed from 22nd January for four weeks. View the diversion route
Cycle Speke/Cycle Aigburth
The Cycle Speke and Cycle Aigburth projects worked closely with local businesses, schools and community groups to encourage cycling in the Speke and Aigburth areas of Liverpool.
Although the funding has now ended, the project still continues with the support of the local community.
The project has improved cycle parking and facilities in the area to make it easier for people to bring their bikes to work and school and enjoy the fun and fitness value of cycling.
- Cycle Speke Guide: Great places to explore in and around Speke
- Ride 1: Speke Garston Coastal Reserve
- Ride 2: Historic Hale Village
- Ride 3: Pickerings Pasture and Spike Island
- Ride 4: Warrington Bank Quay
- Ride 5: Netherley and Tarbock
- Ride 6: Liverpool Loop Line to the National Wildflower Centre
- Ride 7: Liverpool Loop Line to the National Wildflower Centre