Parking, travel & roads
Updated 22nd September 2017
Breck Road, L4
Virgin Media manhole frame and cover works at Windermere Street will mean 3-way temporary signals on 24th September 2017.
Deysbrook Lane, L12
BBUSL gas main renewal works at various locations will mean 2-way temporary signals from 25th September until 20th October 2017.
East Lancashire Road, Parthenon Drive L11
King Construction highway improvement works and Cadent gas main renewal works have resulted in off-peak lane restrictions between Lower Lane and Portal Way. Works will also be undertaken under night-time (7pm-6am) road closures as follows:
- East Lancashire Road: 9th to 23rd September 2017 – south-west bound (inbound) between Stonebridge Lane and Lower House Lane
- Parthenon Drive: 25th September to 1st October 2017 – both directions between East Lancashire Road and Ardville Road
Edge, Lane, Mill Lane, Rathbone Road, L13
AE Yates works associated with the redevelopment of the Edge Lane Retail Park have resulted in off-peak lane restrictions until 31st October 2017. Works will also be undertaken under 4-way temporary signals and night-time (8pm-6am) road closures as follows:
- Edge Lane / Montrose Way - 4-way temporary signals until 31st October 2017
- Rathbone Road / Binns Road - 4-way temporary signals until 3rd October 2017
- Edge Lane westbound (inbound) between Rathbone Road and Innovation Boulevard - Road Closure on 25th and 28th September 2017
- Edge Lane eastbound (outbound) between Laurel Road and St Oswald’s Street. - Road Closure on 26th and 29th September 2017
Grange Lane, L25
Countryside Properties ducting works near to Grange Way will mean 2-way temporary signals from 23rd to 24th September 2017.
Great Howard Street / King Edward Street / New Quay, L5
Osbourne junction improvement works have resulted in temporary signals and lane restrictions until 31st October 2017.
Lower Lane, L11
Huyton Asphalt construction of a pedestrian crossing near to Long Lane have resulted in 2-way temporary signals until 2nd October 2017.
Utting Avenue, L4
Murphy bridge inspection works have resulted in night-time (8pm-5am) road closures until 29th September 2017.
Queens Drive, L18
ADD traffic signal detection loop works at Allerton Road will mean 4-way temporary signals on 24th September 2017.
Speke Road, L25
Balfour Beatty gas main renewal works at the entrance to Speke Retail Park have resulted in a road closure (left-turn slip road) until 22nd September 2017.
Victoria Street, L2
Willmott Dixon redevelopment works between Sir Thomas Street and Crosshall Street have resulted in lane restrictions until 15th December 2017.
West Derby Street, L7
The redevelopment of the Royal Liverpool University Hospital by Carillion Construction Services has resulted in lane restrictions and a temporary one-way system (Crown Street to Low Hill) until 13th October 2017.