Keep me posted

Our free email alerts service will help keep you connected to the things that matter to you.

Enter your email address to get started or to edit your account.

Special Educational Needs (SEN)

If you suspect your child is having problems, get in touch with the school or seek impartial and confidential advice from the Parent Partnership Service.