Careline adult services
Careline adult services manages all adult social care enquiries and referrals. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us on 0151 233 3800 to:
- Raise a concern about an adult at risk (if an adult is at immediate risk call 101 or 999 in an emergency).
- Request a needs assessment.
- Get help with housing and homeless issues: advice for tenants, landlords and owner occupiers about rent arrears, possession orders, eviction and benefits advice.
- Enquire about casework, individual adult cases or other issues of a sensitive nature.
- Get in touch with a social worker or specific social work team.
You can still call us about any of the following, but you can also do them online: