Public internet access
There are many reasons why you might want to use a public internet access point. You may not have a computer, smart phone or tablet at home or you just don’t use it often enough to justify the monthly payments. Whatever your reason, there are many places you can access the internet for free in Liverpool if you do need to do something online.
The map below provides the locations of digital hubs across the city, where you can access computers and the internet. There are also trained Digital Champions on hand at these organisations who can help if you’ve never been online before.
We recommend that you contact the individual organisations first to check opening hours and make sure a Digital Champion will be there, if you need one, when you visit.
All Liverpool libraries also provide free access to computers and the internet for library members and if you want to brush up on your computer skills, why not enrol on one of our adult learning computer courses.
- The Breckfield Centre, Breckfield Road North, L5 4TQ
- The Friary Centre, Bute Street L5 3LA
- Local Solutions Building, Kensington L7 8TF
- Richmod Park Lower Level, L6 5AD
- Deysbrook Way, L12 4XF
- 171 Lodge Lane, L8 0QQ
- Lower Lane, L9 7AE
- Garston Community House, 2 Speke Road, L19 2PA
- 37-39 Walton Road, L4 4AD
- Childwall Valley Road L25 2RJ
- 242 Picton Road L15 4LP
- Utting Avenue, Norris Green, L11 5AF
- Conleach Road, Speke, L24 0TW
- Porchfield Close, L11 9DT
- 199 Lower House Lane, Norris Green, L11 2UE
- South Central Community Transport, 296 Mill Street L8 6QW
- 139 Earle Road, L7 6HD
- Toxteth Town Hall, High Park Street L8 8DX
- 129 Lodge Lane, L8 0QF
- Altcross Road, L11 0BS