Come along to our SEND information event on Wednesday 19th June, 12pm-8pm at St George's Hall where there'll be a market place of services offering a host of information, advice and support.
Plus fun activities including face painting, games, character outfits for any children or young people coming along with their parents or carers. Refreshments will also be available.
Programme of events
- 12pm: Steve Reddy, Director of Children's Services
- 12.15pm: Liverpool Signing Choir, Knotty Ash and Kensington Primary School
- 12.45pm: Micky and Minnie on stage
- 1.45pm: Character walkaround, face painting and crafts
- 2.45pm: PJ Masks on stage
- 3.45pm: Character walkaround, face painting and crafts
- 4.45pm: LOL Dolls on stage and Buzz and Woody
- 5.45pm: Character walk around, face painting and crafts
- 7pm: Autism Together Band (Beathovens) plus Minions rocking out
- 8pm: Close
- 12.45pm: SEN Support and EHCP Assessment presentation
- 2.45pm: Transition presentation
- 4.45pm: Preparing for Adulthood/Supported Apprenticeships presentation
- 6.45pm: Mental Health and Wellbeing presentation
Parking available for blue badge holders.
Please note all times are subject to change.