Get help from adult social care
Careline adult services - General enquiries
You can submit a general enquiry online or speak to an adviser over the phone. Do not use the general enquiry form if a more appropriate form below meets your needs. This will help us to triage to the right team.
Contact us online
Before you submit a general enquiry online, please check if any of the 'other enquiry forms' below are more appropriate to your needs.
Contact us by phone
You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 0151 233 3800. Lines do get busy so you may prefer to contact us online.
Other enquiry forms
If you are a member of the public
- Submit a support enquiry to get help and support from adult social care
- Ask for help via Community Connectors if you require low level support to reduce isolation, deprivation and falls.
- Ask for an occupational therapy assessment if you find it difficult to manage day-to-day tasks at home
- Submit a payment enquiry in relation to residential or non-residential care or direct payments
- Report an adult at risk of abuse or neglect
If you are a professional
- Request a care needs assessment for a patient
- Report an adult safeguarding concern
- Report an incident posing a risk to service users, staff or members of the public
- Apply for DoLS authorisation