Careline adult services
Careline adult services manages all adult social care enquiries and referrals. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us on 0151 233 3800 to:
- Raise a concern about an adult at risk (if an adult is at immediate risk call 101 or 999 in an emergency).
- Request a needs assessment.
- Enquire about casework, individual adult cases or other issues of a sensitive nature.
- Get in touch with a social worker or specific social work team.
You can still call us about any of the following, but you can also do them online:
- Submit a non-urgent general enquiry to Careline.
- Submit a referral to Housing Options if you are homeless.
- Submit a referral to Housing Options if you are at risk of being homeless.
- Request an occupational therapy assessment.
- Request a carer's assessment.
Do you have low level support needs?
Community Connectors help Liverpool residents to access services and support in the community, before more formal social care is needed. Our focus is on short term low level support to reduce social isolation, deprivation and falls.