Benefits: Tell us about a change of address or circumstances
Moving within Liverpool?
If you are claiming either Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and moving from one address in Liverpool to a new one please use the button below.
Moving outside Liverpool?
If you are claiming Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and are moving out of Liverpool please tell us by using the button below and select ‘Start’ under the ‘Council Tax Notification’ heading.
Tell us about a change in your circumstances
If you are in the process of applying for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, or already receive it, we need to know if your circumstances change straight away as it could affect what you are entitled to.
You can tell us about the following if:
- Your income or benefits change - or the income or benefits of anyone living with you change.
- Your capital, savings or investments change.
- Your rent or landlord change.
- There is a birth or death in your household.
- You move to another address within the city. Please note: We do not need to know if you move from one hostel to another.
- Anyone moves into or out of your home, including lodgers and sub-tenants.
- You are no longer entitled to claim.
- You no longer wish to claim.