Cemeteries and crematoria
Under cremation regulations we must give notice to scatter ashes where they have been held for a given period of time. This includes:
- Where the ashes have not been collected.
- Where no options on cremation form 1 or the notice of cremation were chosen.
- Where more than one option on cremation form 1 or the notice of cremation was chosen.
- Where no appointment has been arranged for a witnessed scattering of ashes.
- Any other scenario which results in ashes being held at the crematoria or Allerton Cemetery Lodge.