European passport return service

We no longer offer a European passport return service at Liverpool Register Office.

If you are an EEA or Swiss national in the process of applying for permanent residency in the UK and need help, please contact UK Visas and Immigration.

If you are an EU citizen living in the UK, you can apply for settled or pre-settled status in the UK. See our EU settlement scheme ID scanning service for more information.