Mayoral Inclusive Growth Fund Grant
Opens: 13th January 2020
Closes: 7th February 2020 at 5pm
We are offering a short-term grant to new community-based projects that contribute towards the aims and priorities of the Mayor of Liverpool’s Inclusive Growth Plan.
Who can apply?
The project must be unique and never been delivered before. It must also:
- tackle an underlying issue in the local community
- benefit the wider community - not just a single user group
- make a real long-term difference
- transform the community and improve the lives of those who live there
- be completed in 12 weeks, unless additional funding is secured by the applicant
Although there is no minimum or maximum grant, it's expected that the funds awarded will be between £10,000 and £50,000.
How to apply
You can only apply if you are invited to do so by your Ward Councillor.
If you have got a great idea for a project then contact your Ward Councillor and discuss it with them. If you are not sure who they are, please use the search below.
If your councillor supports your project, an application form will be sent out to you from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant fund guidance
Please read the guidance below before filling in the application form.
For help and further information please email email@example.com.