Driveway access 'H' markings

Do I need a licence?

A licence is required to place a ‘H’ marking on part of the public highway, which should be kept clear of parked vehicles either outside an entrance to off-street premises.

How to apply

Apply online for H marking licence


A fee of £78.12 is payable for this licence.