Liverpool Streetscene Services Ltd
Vision and values
Our vision and values are being reviewed and the updated versions will be published here in the Summer of 2022. Meanwhile, please read our existing vision and values below.
- We will provide localised neighbourhood management solutions to local public realm issues, through the operations of our front-line service delivery.
- We will work closely with local partners to meet locally determined priorities and to improve
the quality of life for the residents of and visitors to Liverpool.
- The integrated delivery of neighbourhood cleansing, environmental management,
Green spaces, waste & recycling, highways maintenance and environmental education puts our services at the core of LCC’s responsibilities in each local ward area.
- We will ensure that the needs of our customers are met effectively, efficiently and in a
- We will create and provide high performing, cost effective and environmentally friendly
services. In doing so we will contribute to the aspirations of our customers.
- We will strive to achieve 55% recycling & recovery by 2020; we will continue to maintain
sustainable movement corridors and open spaces that are safe, accessible, clean, green,
desirable and affordable.
- We are an environmentally conscious organisation. We contribute to and support our
We have collectively agreed with Liverpool City Council a set of 'CORE' values that underpin not only our outward-facing approach to the city and customers that we serve but also, the way we work within the company.
Can do, positive attitude
- We lead by example.
- We do everything we can to make a difference.
- We are reliable and do what it takes to deliver.
Open to innovation, new ideas and technology
- We look for new and better ways of doing things.
- We are open to change and welcome new challenges.
- We listen to other people's ideas and welcome feedback.
Respectful and accountable
- We are open, honest and trustworthy.
- We do the things we say we will do.
- We value and respect our customers and each other and will challenge discrimination and inequality.
Enabling and supportive
- We build relationships and work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcome.
- We encourage and empower people to build on their own strengths and abilities to achieve their potential.
- We take pride in our own and others' achievements and celebrate success.