Find a children's centre
Activity timetable for Croxteth
All sessions must be booked. Contact the centre on 0151 233 3705.
|Day||Time||Activity||Location||Details||Book or Drop in|
|Monday||10am-12pm||Nurturing Programme||Croxteth CC||Parenting course that promotes emotional health, empathy, confidence and encourages a positive approach to behaviour.||Book|
|Monday||TBC||Croxteth Advice Drop In||Croxteth Federation, 35 Moss Way||Advice on debt, benefits, tax credits, law and your rights, form filling. Contact Leah on 07458300139.||Book|
|Tuesday||10.30am-11.30am||Baby Group||Croxteth CC||Play group offering a stimulating environment for under 1's.||Book|
|Tuesday||12.30pm-1.30pm||Fabulous Food||Croxteth CC||Four week accredited course for children aged 2-5 years to promote healthy eating. Come along and make some healthy recipes to taste and enjoy.||Book|
|Tuesday||12pm-1pm||Food Bank||St Paul's Church||Emergency food supplies. Contact the centre for more information or vouchers.||Book|
|Wednesday||10am-12pm||Early Communication Group||Croxteth CC||Six week programme to support speech and language. By invitation only.||Invitation only|
|Thursday||10.30am-11.30am||Baby Massage||Croxteth CC||4 week course. A relaxing session that gives you and your baby some quality time to bond in a warm and friendly environment.||Book|
|Thursday||1pm-2pm||Pram Walk||Croxteth CC||Great for the whole family. Call the centre to book on.||Book|
|Friday||10.30am-11.30am||Stay and Play||Croxteth CC||A play group for children of all ages to have fun! Toys, games, crafts and much more.||Book|
We run accredited courses on family matters, healthy lifestyles and preparing for work.
We also provide advice on the following:
- 2 year nursery funding - criteria and advice.
- Fostering - All kinds of people foster - could you? Contact us for information, guidance and applications.
- SEN - Support for children with speech and language difficulties as well as support for children with special/additional needs.
- Sensory room - phone the centre to book 30 or 60 minute sessions.
- Advice about nursery education funding.
- Help with online school applications.
- Local job search
- One to one support for pregnant teenagers and teenage parents
- Advice and support - postnatal depression, stop smoking, breastfeeding, targeted sleep advice, benefits, parenting advice, outreach and support in local schools.
- Domestic Abuse - If you have experienced Domestic Abuse, we can offer you advice, support and help. Contact the centre on 233 3705.
- Volunteering - Interested in volunteering at the centre? Contact us for more information.
Call 233 3705 for more information about activities at both Croxteth and Fazakerley sites or connect with us on Facebook.