Find a children's centre
Activity timetable for Fazakerley
All sessions must be booked. Please contact the centre on 0151 233 3705.
|Day||Time||Activity||Location||Details||Book or Drop In|
|Monday||10am-11am||Bambis Breastfeeding Support||Fazakerley CC||Group for breastfeeding mums, support and advice available from trained breastfeeding champions||Book|
|Monday||TBC||Welcome to Play||Fazakerely CC||A new six week course designed to show the importance of play||Book|
|Monday||TBC||Fazakerley Fed Advice||Fazakerely Federation, Formosa Drive, L10 7LQ||
Information and advice on debt, benefits, tax credits, law and your rights, form filling.
Book by calling 0151 523 1073
|Tuesday||9.30am-10.30am||SWAN||Fazakerley CC||Every other Tuesday. If you have a child with additional needs, come along to a safe and stimulating environment. Receive guidance from our experienced team and other specialist agencies.||Book|
|Tuesday||10am-11am||Story Time||Fazakerley Library||Encouraging speech and language development through informal sessions of songs, rhymes, stories and crafts.||Book|
|Tuesday||1pm-2pm||Baby Massage||Fazakerley CC||4 week course. A relaxing session that gives you and your baby some quality time to bond in a warm environment.||Book|
|Tuesday||TBC||Development Matters||Various||If you have concerns about your child's learning or development, this session takes place on the first Wednesday of each month at various locations. Call to book a slot.||Book|
|Wednesday||9am-12pm||Liverpool ESF Ways to Work Programme||Fazakerley CC||Looking to return or start work? Want to know more about 30 hours of free childcare funding? We can help with free training, advice, guidance and signposting. Call centre to book an appointment.||Book|
|Wednesday||1pm-2pm||Stay and Play (Peep)||Fazakerley CC||A play group for children of all ages to have fun! Toys, games, crafts and much more.||Book|
|Thursday||1pm-2pm||All about Baby (Peep)||Fazakerley CC||play group offering a stimulating environment for under 1's.||Book|
|Thursday||TBC||Bump, Birth and Beyond||Zoom sessions||Monthly support sessions for expectant parents. Learn about safe sleeping, baby development, feeding and much more.||Book|
|Friday||10am-12.15pm||Early Communication Group||Fazakerley CC||Six week programme to support speech and language. By invitation only.||Invitation only|
|Friday||TBC||Fabulous Food and Active Play||Fazakerley CC||8 week accredited course for children aged 2-5 years to promote healthy eating. Come along and make some healthy recipes to taste and enjoy.||Book|
|Friday||12pm-1.30pm||Food Bank||St Paul's Church||Emergency food supplies. Contact the centre for more information/vouchers.||Book|
We run accredited courses on family matters, healthy lifestyles and preparing for work.
We also provide advice on the following:
- 2 year nursery funding - criteria and advice.
- Fostering - All kinds of people foster - could you? Contact us for information, guidance and applications.
- SEN - Support for children with speech and language difficulties as well as support for children with special/additional needs.
- Sensory room - phone the centre to book 30 or 60 minute sessions.
- Advice about nursery education funding.
- Help with online school applications.
- Local job search
- One to one support for pregnant teenagers and teenage parents
- Advice and support - postnatal depression, stop smoking, breastfeeding, targeted sleep advice, benefits, parenting advice, outreach and support in local schools.
- Domestic Abuse - If you have experienced Domestic Abuse, we can offer you advice, support and help. Contact the centre on 233 3705.
- Volunteering - Interested in volunteering at the centre? Contact us for more information.
Call 233 3705 for more information about activities at both Croxteth and Fazakerley sites or connect with us on Facebook.