Find a children's centre
Sessions start week beginning 3rd May unless otherwise stated. All groups must be booked in advance unless otherwise stated. Book by calling 233 1200 no earlier than one week before session or course dates.
|Day||Time||Activity||Location||Details||Book or Invitation|
|Monday||9.30am-11.30am||Nurture course||Kensington CC||Starts 9th May. 10 week accredited parenting course to help families develop stronger relationships. Limited creche places available.||Book|
|Monday||1pm-3pm||You and Me Mum||Kensington CC||Starts 9th May. 10 week course for women who have experienced domestic abuse and supports them through recovery. Places offered by invitation only by family link worker. Limited creche places available.||Invitation only|
|Tuesday||9.15am-11.45am||ESOL - Our Liverpool||Kensington CC||Basic English language for adults. For Asylum and Refugee families. Provided by the Adult Learning Service. Limited creche places available.||Book|
|Tuesday||9.30am-10.15am||Baby Sensory Play||Kensington CC||
A sensory experience for babies 0-12 months.
|Tuesday||10am-10.45am||Rhythm and Rhyme||All Saints Church Hall, Shiel Road||
Starts 3rd May. Musical sessions for children age 0-4.
|Tuesday||12:00pm-2.30pm||ESOL - Our Liverpool||Kensington CC||
Basic English language for adults. For Asylum and Refugee families. Provided by the Adult Learning Service. Limited creche places available.
|Wednesday||9.30am-3.30pm||Life Rooms Pathways Advisors||Kensington CC||Drop in support with issues such as finances, employment and learning, housing, and other issues that may affect your daily life. Delivered by Merseycare. Call 478 6556 for further information.||Drop In|
|Wednesday||12pm-1pm||Community Lunch||Kensington CC||Come along and enjoy a free healthy lunch for all the family.||Book|
|Wednesday||12.30pm-2.30pm||Get Active||Kensington CC||Starts 4th May. 8 week adult only course delivered by GTDT. Registration forms available at the centre. Ring Gail to book on 233 6217. Limited creche places available.||Book|
|Thursday||9.30am-2pm||Housing Support Clinic||Kensington CC||Ring Sharon on 207 7617 to book your appointment. Run by the Whitechapel Centre.||Book|
|Thursday||2.30pm-3.30pm||Early Communication Group||Kensington CC||Starts 5th May. 6 week course which helps with the development of speech and language. Places offered by invitation only by SEN worker.||Invitation only|
|Friday||9.30am-10.15am||Sharing Stories||Kensington CC||Starts 13th May. 3 week course where each family will receive a free resource pack. For children aged 2 years.||Book|
|Friday||11am-12pm||Massage for 2-4 year old's||Kensington CC||Starts 10th June. 3 week course for children aged 2-4 years. To enable parents to use massage as part of growing and learning.||Book|
|Friday||1pm-1.45||Time to Sign||Kensington CC||Starts 6th May. Children and parents sign, sing, play and laugh while learning British Sign Language.||Book|
|Friday||1.30pm-2.30pm||Early Communication Group||Kensington CC||Starts 10th June. 6 week course which helps with the development of speech and language. Places offered by invitation only by SEN worker.||Book|
- Breastfeeding Support and Advice – if you need support or advice please ring 233 1200.
- Healthy Start Vitamins and Drops - you can redeem your Healthy Start vitamin vouchers at our reception desk. We can also provide a Healthy Start application form for anyone who may be eligible to apply.
- Lending Library - includes a wide range of quality books including dual language books for your child to borrow and take home, for FREE for up to one week. Enjoy sharing books together.
- Reading Pledge - sign up and receive your FREE pack. This entitles your family to borrow reading resources for up to one week, which are specifically put together for your child’s age and stage of development.
- Smoke Free Liverpool - if you would like support to stop smoking please speak to a member of staff who can refer you.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - if you need advice or support about your child’s development, behaviour, sleep pattern or any speech and language issues please contact Irene or Lauren.
- Volunteering Opportunities - we can offer parents valuable work experience within our centre. For more information please ring 233 1200.