Find a children's centre
Activity timetable for Stoneycroft and Knotty Ash
All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 233 4770.
|Day||Time||Activity||Location||Details||Book or Invitation|
|Monday||9.30am-10.30am||Pram Walk||Holy Spirit Church, L14 2EH||Great for the whole family. Meeting point at Holy Spirit Church.||Book|
|Monday||1pm-2pm||Play and Learn session PEEP||Holy Spirit Church, L14 2EH||Come along with your little ones and meet new friends. Join in a wide range of fun, stimulating activities available for parents and children.||Book|
|Tuesday||1.30pm-2.30pm||SWAN - Support with additional needs||Holy Spirit Church/St Johns||If you have a child with additional needs come along to a safe and stimulating environment. Receive guidance from our experienced team and other specialist agencies. Your children can enjoy activities and you can meet new friends.||Book|
|Tuesday||1pm-2pm||Story Time||Old Swan Library||Encouraging speech and language development through informal sessions of songs, rhymes, stories and crafts||Book|
|Wednesday||10am-11am||Early Communication Group||St John's Hall, L14 5NR||A language enrichment group for children aged 2-3 years. Please speak to your health visitor to be referred on to this session or contact the centre to discuss your concerns.||Referral by health visitor|
|Wednesday||10.30am-11.30am||Rhyme Time||Dovecot MAC||Come along and join in with the fun, songs and rhymes to encourage your child's speech and language||Book|
|Wednesday||11am-12pm||Early Communication Group||St John's Hall, L14 5NR||A language enrichment group for children aged 2-3 years. Please speak to your health visitor to be referred on to this session or contact the centre to discuss your concerns.||Referral by health visitor|
|Wednesday||1pm-2pm||Play and Learn session PEEP||Stoneycroft CC||Offering a stimulating environment for childre 1-5 years. Support your child to be ready for school through play||Book|
|Wednesday||1.30pm-2.30pm||Under 1's PEEP||TBC||Group for parents and babies under 1. Meet other new parents and babies. Stimulating, age appropriate activities and resources every week.||Book|
|Wednesday||1.30pm-2.30pm||Baby Massage||Stoneycroft CC||Promotes relaxation and bonding with your baby. 4 week programme.||Book|
|Thursday||10.30am-11.30am||Under 1's PEEP||Stoneycroft CC||Group for parents and babies under 1. Meet other new parents and babies. Stimulating, age appropriate activities and resources every week.||Book|
|Thursday||1pm-3pm||Nurture Programme||Stoneycroft CC||10 week course promoting positive and nurturing relationships in your family.||Book|
|Thursday||1.30pm-3.30pm||ESF||Stonycroft CC||Support and advice if looking for work or training.||Book|
|Friday||9.30am-10.30am||Baby Massage||Dovecot Primary School||Promotes relaxation and bonding with your baby. 4 week programme. Dovecot Primary School, Grant Road, L14 OLH.||Book|
|Friday||9.30am-10.30am||Pram Walk||Meet at Stoneycroft CC||Great for the whole family.||Book|
|Friday||10.30am-11.30am||Breastfeeding Support||Stonycroft CC||Opportunity to chat about breastfeeding. Guidance offered and a chance to meet other breastfeeding parents.||Book|
|Friday||1pm-2.30pm||Fabulous Food||TBC||4 week accredited course for children aged 2-5 years. Aimed to promote healthy eating. Come along and make some healthy recipes.||Book|
|Friday||1.30pm to 3pm||Bump, Birth and Beyond||Stoneycroft CC||Beginning of each month. Prepare for your new arrival. Come along and find out more about infant feeding.||Book|
- Family Support – Staff offer support and advice on a wide range of issues including parenting, relationships, housing, attending appointments, child development and much more. Contact the Centre to find out how we can support your family.
- Domestic Abuse - Support available for victims of domestic abuse. (Contact Centre for more information)
- Home Visits - Can’t get to the Centre, don’t worry. If you live in the Stoneycroft or Knotty Ash area we can call out and meet you and your family at home. Contact the Centre for more information
- SEN – Support for children with speech and language difficulties as well as support for children with special/additional needs
- Free Sensory Room –Phone the Centre to book a slot in our sensory room to relax and stimulate your child’s senses. Coming Soon.
- CAB Appointments –Better off Finance appointments, support with money management, benefit checks, improving employability. Contact the Centre to book an appointment. Coming Soon.
- Early Help – Early intervention support for families.
- Are you pregnant? If you're expecting a baby and would like to be shown around our centre or book onto our ante-natal sessions, contact the centre for an appointment with our health promotion workers.