Help with EU settlement scheme applications

Most EU, EEA or Swiss citizens resident in the UK will need to apply for Settled Status or Pre-Settled Status through the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS). This may also apply if you are not a EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen, but a family member is.

How to apply

The EUSS closed on 30th June 2021. However, if you fulfil one of the criteria for not meeting the deadline and have reasonable grounds for not applying before 30th June 2021, you can still apply now.

Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme

Help with your application

The government's assisted digital service can help you with your application if you do not feel confident using a computer or mobile device or do not have internet access.

Please note, this service does not offer immigration advice. Call 03333 445 675 or text 'VISA' to 07537 416 944: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm or Saturday 9am-4pm.

Support from local organisations

In Liverpool, we value our diverse communities and hope EU citizens living in our city wish to continue to call Liverpool home.

Although the council cannot give advice or help with your application, other organisations in Liverpool offer free support to vulnerable people who want to apply for settled or pre-settled status.

Remember, applying is free and most people do not need to pay a solicitor or adviser to help them apply.

Support from Citizens Advice Liverpool

Call 0151 522 1725 to arrange an appointment or email

Support from 'Settled'

'Settled' offers free advice from trained volunteers. If your case is complex, they may be able to get you legal help. Email for more information.

Further information

Find more free support for EU citizens at