Liverpool's Covid-19 outbreak control plan
The Covid-19 outbreak control plan is our approach to managing the next stage of the pandemic in Liverpool, working alongside the NHS Test and Trace programme.
The plan outlines how we will work together and use local knowledge and information to prevent and control the spread of coronavirus in Liverpool to protect the health of individuals and communities.
Led by our Director of Public Health, local public health experts will work with all parts of the local community to prevent coronavirus infection through handwashing and social distancing and to respond to local outbreaks.
The plan is dependent on excellent communication and partnership working across all organisations in Liverpool and with the community, so everyone can play their part in fighting the virus, protecting ourselves and other people and getting life back to normal.
View the plan and appendices
This is a living document and we will update it as we test and use the plan in coming weeks.
- Liverpool Covid 19 Community Outbreak Control Plan
- Appendix A Operational Model
- Appendix B Proposed membership of Outbreak Control Team
- Appendix C Outbreak Control Team Terms of Reference
- Appendix D Outbreak Control Meeting Template Agenda
- Appendix E Complex places, locations and communities
- Appendix F Liverpool Test and Trace Governance Structure
- Appendix G Legal issues
- Appendix H PHE North West Outbreak Plan
- Appendix I Cheshire and Merseyside Testing Priorities
- Appendix J PHE NW Covid 19 Template Resource Pack for Schools
How to comment on the plan
You can give us your feedback on the plan by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14th July 2020. We will review all comments received and update the plan as needed.