Restrictions in Liverpool
Follow our social media accounts for the latest updates
You must follow the national rules and restrictions. Find out more about the roadmap out of lockdown on GOV.UK.
Roadmap Step 2 - 12th April 2021
The following businesses in England can now open:
- non-essential retail
- personal care premises such as hairdressers and nail salons
- public buildings, including libraries and community centres
- indoor leisure facilities such as gyms but only for use by people on their own or in household groups
- most outdoor attractions and settings including outdoor hospitality venues, zoos, theme parks, and drive-in cinemas
- self-contained accommodation such as campsites and holiday lets, where indoor facilities are not shared with other households
Hospitality venues can serve people outdoors and customers do not need to order a substantial meal with alcoholic drinks. There is no curfew, although venues must offer table service so customers order, eat and drink while seated.
Wider social contact rules will apply in all these settings to prevent indoor mixing between different households.
While funerals can continue with up to 30 mourners, the number of people able to attend weddings, receptions and commemorative events such as wakes rises to 15.