Contacting us by phone
We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our phone lines which means you may not hear messages or options. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Remember - you can also use the online contact us form below.
Benefits help and support
You can find how to do the following online without contacting us…
- Apply for Housing Benefit online.
- Apply for Council Tax Support online.
- Use a benefit calculator.
- Get help with debt and managing money.
- Get advice about benefits.
- Find out about an urgent need or home needs award.
- Tell us about a change of address or circumstance.
If you still need to get in touch please use the form, phone number or address to contact us.
Telephone 0800 0283697 or 0151 233 3009. 0800 numbers are free of charge from landlines and mobiles.
Minicom 0151 225 2500. We also welcome text relay calls.