Contact a service

Choose a service

  • Bins and recycling
  • Births, marriages, deaths
  • Benefits
  • Council Tax
  • Environmental problems
  • Housing
  • Parking
  • Planning and building control
  • Roads and streets
  • School admissions
  • Social care
  • Voting and elections
  • Something else

Choose a topic

  • Apply for housing
  • Homeless or at risk?
  • Housing conditions
  • Empty homes
  • Issues with a private landlord
  • Check if your landlord is licensed
  • Struggling to heat your home
  • Struggling with day to day activities at home

Your next steps

Issues with a private landlord

You can report poor quality landlords, problems with properties that are licensed by us or houses in multiple occupation that are unlicensed.

Report your landlord online