H bar markings

Choose a topic

Your next steps

H bar markings

You can apply online for a H bar marking if you have a dropped kerb.

Apply for a H bar marking.

If you already have a H bar marking but it has faded significantly, you can request for it to be repainted.

Use our road markings form to submit a repainting request.